The social and economic problems have become significantly more complicated in recent years. As a result, their solution requires the participation of both public (government agencies) and private stakeholders (companies, non-governmental organizations). However, the management of relations between the two involves a challenge because each type of organization has speciﬁc ways of thinking and modes of action.
The consultants at BB&R support their customers to successfully manage projects of a public-private nature through the following actions:
- Design, implementation and evaluation of political lobbying
- Advice for the strategic deﬁnition of institutional relations
- Definition of strategies for the attraction of private investment for the implementation of public policy development
- The search and management of funds from international cooperation and multilateral lending agencies
- Advice for the technical definition, implementation and evaluation of public-private partnerships for development (creation of infrastructure, education, health, environment, security, justice, etc.)